i love food.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hello, i went to school at 6 and i miss them. :( so pathetic la. I regret not going. and i'm listening to teddy geiger. I'm gonna cry damnit. I mean not really, but it's cos the song is damn sad and those people are gone and i still go to school and the whole fucking school is so fucking empty. It makes me sad cos the people i like to laugh with aren't there at all! :(

i called men at work tailor, some really cool jacket my dad made from them i swear at least 15 years ago. Cos this jacket is fucking tiny. it's like when my dad was much smaller. my dad was smaller last time cos he was muscular, but now it's all fats. HEH! :D anyway i want to make a jacket/suit for the zouk party. i called and asked how much is it to make a suit and he was like depends on the material, he said he had wool and cashmere. then i was like, do you have a suit which is cooler in our weather then she was like, have tropical wool. and i was like how much he said a suit for about $480. and i was like how bout just a jacket and he was like $400. and i put down the phone. i felt kinda guilty for slamming it down. :( but i really want a jacket. I dont want all those you get off the shelves. it's so no quality. :
I stayed in school until like 5.30. WAH LAO! i was in school for 11hrs and 30minutes. but i had fun! i think isabelle's damn cute! I've got her number!! *jumps around like a moron screaming isabelle's so cute!* I'm tired i want it to be like this everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home